Chemoselective Capture of Glycans for Analysis on Gold Nanoparticles: Carbohydrate Oxime Tautomers Provide Functional Recognition by Proteins
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1649–1660, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Thygesen, Mikkel B., Sauer, J. and Jensen, Knud J. (2009), Chemoselective Capture of Glycans for Analysis on Gold Nanoparticles: Carbohydrate Oxime Tautomers Provide Functional Recognition by Proteins. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 1649–1660. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801521
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!