Base-Modified DNA Labeled by [Ru(bpy)3]2+ and [Os(bpy)3]2+ Complexes: Construction by Polymerase Incorporation of Modified Nucleoside Triphosphates, Electrochemical and Luminescent Properties, and Applications
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1144–1154, January 19, 2009
How to Cite
Vrábel, M., Horáková, P., Pivoňková, H., Kalachova, L., Černocká, H., Cahová, H., Pohl, R., Šebest, P., Havran, L., Hocek, M. and Fojta, M. (2009), Base-Modified DNA Labeled by [Ru(bpy)3]2+ and [Os(bpy)3]2+ Complexes: Construction by Polymerase Incorporation of Modified Nucleoside Triphosphates, Electrochemical and Luminescent Properties, and Applications. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 1144–1154. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801538
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2008
- ASCR. Grant Numbers: Z4 055 0506, Z5 004 0507, IAA400040901
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 203/07/1195
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: LC512, LC06035
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!