Total Syntheses of Casuarine and Its 6-O-α-Glucoside: Complementary Inhibition towards Glycoside Hydrolases of the GH31 and GH37 Families
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1627–1636, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Cardona, F., Parmeggiani, C., Faggi, E., Bonaccini, C., Gratteri, P., Sim, L., Gloster, Tracey M., Roberts, S., Davies, Gideon J., Rose, David R. and Goti, A. (2009), Total Syntheses of Casuarine and Its 6-O-α-Glucoside: Complementary Inhibition towards Glycoside Hydrolases of the GH31 and GH37 Families. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 1627–1636. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801578
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2008
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze, Italy
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0225180
- Macromolecular Diffraction at CHESS (MacCHESS). Grant Number: RR-01646
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!