Total Syntheses of Casuarine and Its 6-O-α-Glucoside: Complementary Inhibition towards Glycoside Hydrolases of the GH31 and GH37 Families
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1627–1636, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Cardona, F., Parmeggiani, C., Faggi, E., Bonaccini, C., Gratteri, P., Sim, L., Gloster, Tracey M., Roberts, S., Davies, Gideon J., Rose, David R. and Goti, A. (2009), Total Syntheses of Casuarine and Its 6-O-α-Glucoside: Complementary Inhibition towards Glycoside Hydrolases of the GH31 and GH37 Families. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 1627–1636. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801578
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2008
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze, Italy
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0225180
- Macromolecular Diffraction at CHESS (MacCHESS). Grant Number: RR-01646
- National Institutes of Health
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.