All-Optical Integrated Logic Operations Based on Chemical Communication between Molecular Switches
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 178–185, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Silvi, S., Constable, Edwin C., Housecroft, Catherine E., Beves, Jonathon E., Dunphy, Emma L., Tomasulo, M., Raymo, Françisco M. and Credi, A. (2009), All-Optical Integrated Logic Operations Based on Chemical Communication between Molecular Switches. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 178–185. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801645
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0237578, CHE-0749840
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!