[M(N3)2(H2O)2]⋅(bpeado): Unusual Antiferromagnetic Heisenberg Chain (M=Mn) and Ferromagnetic Ising Chain (M=Co) with Large Coercivity and Magnetic Relaxation (bpeado=1,2-Bis(4-pyridyl)ethane-N,N′-dioxide)
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1757–1764, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Sun, H.-L., Wang, Z.-M. and Gao, S. (2009), [M(N3)2(H2O)2]⋅(bpeado): Unusual Antiferromagnetic Heisenberg Chain (M=Mn) and Ferromagnetic Ising Chain (M=Co) with Large Coercivity and Magnetic Relaxation (bpeado=1,2-Bis(4-pyridyl)ethane-N,N′-dioxide). Chem. Eur. J., 15: 1757–1764. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801685
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20221101, 20490210, 20503001, 20571005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB601102
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20050001002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!