Structure–Function Relationships in Unsymmetrical Zinc Phthalocyanines for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 20, pages 5130–5137, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Cid, J.-J., García-Iglesias, M., Yum, J.-H., Forneli, A., Albero, J., Martínez-Ferrero, E., Vázquez, P., Grätzel, M., Nazeeruddin, Mohammad K., Palomares, E. and Torres, T. (2009), Structure–Function Relationships in Unsymmetrical Zinc Phthalocyanines for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 5130–5137. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801778
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2008
- Spanish MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ-2008-00418-BQU, CTQ2007-60746/BQU, CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010, NANOCIENCIA MOLECULAR-CSD2007-00010, HOPE-CSD-0007-2007
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S-0505/PPQ/000225
- ROBUST DSC, Collaborative Research Project, 1. Grant Number: FP7-ENERGY-2007-1-RTD
- ESF-MEC. Grant Number: MAT2006-2818-E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!