Energy Transfer Followed by Electron Transfer in a Porphyrin Macrocycle and Central Acceptor Ligand: A Model for a Photosynthetic Composite of the Light-Harvesting Complex and Reaction Center
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2317–2327, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Kuramochi, Y., Sandanayaka, Atula S. D., Satake, A., Araki, Y., Ogawa, K., Ito, O. and Kobuke, Y. (2009), Energy Transfer Followed by Electron Transfer in a Porphyrin Macrocycle and Central Acceptor Ligand: A Model for a Photosynthetic Composite of the Light-Harvesting Complex and Reaction Center. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 2317–2327. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801796
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!