Systems Chemistry: Logic Gates, Arithmetic Units, and Network Motifs in Small Networks
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1765–1775, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Wagner, N. and Ashkenasy, G. (2009), Systems Chemistry: Logic Gates, Arithmetic Units, and Network Motifs in Small Networks. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 1765–1775. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801850
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2008
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!