B Values as a Sensitive Measure of Steric Effects
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2645–2652, March 2, 2009
How to Cite
Ruzziconi, R., Spizzichino, S., Lunazzi, L., Mazzanti, A. and Schlosser, M. (2009), B Values as a Sensitive Measure of Steric Effects. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 2645–2652. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801963
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2008
- Ministero dell′Istruzione, Università e Ricerca. Grant Numbers: 2004033322, 2005035330
- Schweizerische Nationalfonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung. Grant Number: 20–100′336–02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!