Photoinduced Intramolecular Macrocyclization Reaction between a Bpa and a Met Residue in a Helical Peptide: 3D Structures of the Diastereomeric Products
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 67–70, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Moretto, A., Crisma, M., Formaggio, F., Huck, Lawrence A., Mangion, D., Leigh, William J. and Toniolo, C. (2009), Photoinduced Intramolecular Macrocyclization Reaction between a Bpa and a Met Residue in a Helical Peptide: 3D Structures of the Diastereomeric Products. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 67–70. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802066
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!