Alkali Metal Cation (K+, Cs+) Induced Dissolution/Reorganization of Porous Metal Carboxylate Coordination Networks in Water
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 3604–3614, March 23, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, J.-Y., Ding, M.-T., Wen, Y.-S., Liu, Y.-H. and Lu, K.-L. (2009), Alkali Metal Cation (K+, Cs+) Induced Dissolution/Reorganization of Porous Metal Carboxylate Coordination Networks in Water. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 3604–3614. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802093
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2008
- Academia Sinica
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!