Controllable Red, Green, Blue (RGB) and Bright White Upconversion Luminescence of Lu2O3:Yb3+/Er3+/Tm3+ Nanocrystals through Single Laser Excitation at 980 nm
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 18, pages 4649–4655, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Yang, J., Zhang, C., Peng, C., Li, C., Wang, L., Chai, R. and Lin, J. (2009), Controllable Red, Green, Blue (RGB) and Bright White Upconversion Luminescence of Lu2O3:Yb3+/Er3+/Tm3+ Nanocrystals through Single Laser Excitation at 980 nm. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 4649–4655. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802106
- Issue online: 17 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2008
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB935502
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC 50702057, 50872131, 00610227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!