Theoretical Study of the Stability of the DNA Duplexes Modified by a Series of Hydrophobic Base Analogues
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7601–7610, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Zendlová, L., Řeha, D., Hocek, M. and Hobza, P. (2009), Theoretical Study of the Stability of the DNA Duplexes Modified by a Series of Hydrophobic Base Analogues. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7601–7610. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802170
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2008
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: Z40550506
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 203/05/0043
- Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: A4000550510
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!