A Mechanistic Study of the Effects of Antioxidants on the Formation of Malondialdehyde-Like Products in the Reaction of Hydroxyl Radicals with Deoxyribose
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7717–7723, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Rachmilovich-Calis, S., Meyerstein, N. and Meyerstein, D. (2009), A Mechanistic Study of the Effects of Antioxidants on the Formation of Malondialdehyde-Like Products in the Reaction of Hydroxyl Radicals with Deoxyribose. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7717–7723. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802272
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2008
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!