Homogeneous Catalysts with a Mechanical (“Machine-like”) Action
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 19, pages 4746–4759, May 4, 2009
How to Cite
Swiegers, Gerhard F., Huang, J., Brimblecombe, R., Chen, J., Dismukes, G. C., Mueller-Westerhoff, Ulrich T., Spiccia, L. and Wallace, Gordon G. (2009), Homogeneous Catalysts with a Mechanical (“Machine-like”) Action. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 4746–4759. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802396
- Issue online: 28 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
- Australian Research Council
- Monash University
- Princeton University
- University of Wollongong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!