Predicting the NMR Spectra of Paramagnetic Molecules by DFT: Application to Organic Free Radicals and Transition-Metal Complexes
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Special Issue: 100th Anniversary of SCI
Volume 15, Issue 32, pages 7990–8004, August 10, 2009
How to Cite
Rastrelli, F. and Bagno, A. (2009), Predicting the NMR Spectra of Paramagnetic Molecules by DFT: Application to Organic Free Radicals and Transition-Metal Complexes. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7990–8004. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802443
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!