D-Fructose-6-phosphate Aldolase in Organic Synthesis: Cascade Chemical-Enzymatic Preparation of Sugar-Related Polyhydroxylated Compounds
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 15, pages 3808–3816, April 6, 2009
How to Cite
Concia, A., Lozano, C., Castillo, José A., Parella, T., Joglar, J. and Clapés, P. (2009), D-Fructose-6-phosphate Aldolase in Organic Synthesis: Cascade Chemical-Enzymatic Preparation of Sugar-Related Polyhydroxylated Compounds. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 3808–3816. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802532
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- Spanish MCINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2006–01345/BQU, CTQ2006-01080
- La Marató de TV3 Foundation. Grant Number: 050931
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2005-SGR-00698
- ESF. Grant Number: CM0701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!