D-Fructose-6-phosphate Aldolase in Organic Synthesis: Cascade Chemical-Enzymatic Preparation of Sugar-Related Polyhydroxylated Compounds
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 15, pages 3808–3816, April 6, 2009
How to Cite
Concia, A., Lozano, C., Castillo, José A., Parella, T., Joglar, J. and Clapés, P. (2009), D-Fructose-6-phosphate Aldolase in Organic Synthesis: Cascade Chemical-Enzymatic Preparation of Sugar-Related Polyhydroxylated Compounds. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 3808–3816. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802532
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- Spanish MCINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2006–01345/BQU, CTQ2006-01080
- La Marató de TV3 Foundation. Grant Number: 050931
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2005-SGR-00698
- ESF. Grant Number: CM0701
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.