Experimental Evidence for the Existence of an Electronically Excited State of the Proposed Dihydrogen Radical Cation He-H-H-He+
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 4190–4194, April 14, 2009
How to Cite
Jaksch, S., Ferreira da Silva, F., Denifl, S., Echt, O., Märk, Tilmann D. and Scheier, P. (2009), Experimental Evidence for the Existence of an Electronically Excited State of the Proposed Dihydrogen Radical Cation He-H-H-He+. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 4190–4194. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802545
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2008
- APART grant from the Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF), Wien
- European Commission, Brussels
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!