Reversible Uptake of COS, CS2, and SO2: Ionic Liquids with O-Alkylxanthate, O-Alkylthiocarbonyl, and O-Alkylsulfite Anions
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7619–7627, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Heldebrant, David J., Yonker, Clement R., Jessop, Philip G. and Phan, L. (2009), Reversible Uptake of COS, CS2, and SO2: Ionic Liquids with O-Alkylxanthate, O-Alkylthiocarbonyl, and O-Alkylsulfite Anions. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7619–7627. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802602
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory’s (PNNL) Energy Conversion Initiative (ECI), Internal Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chairs program
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.