pcLED: phosphor-converted light-emitting diode.
Sr5Al5+xSi21−xN35−xO2+x:Eu2+ (x≈0)—A Novel Green Phosphor for White-Light pcLEDs with Disordered Intergrowth Structure†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 21, pages 5311–5319, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Oeckler, O., Kechele, Juliane A., Koss, H., Schmidt, Peter J. and Schnick, W. (2009), Sr5Al5+xSi21−xN35−xO2+x:Eu2+ (x≈0)—A Novel Green Phosphor for White-Light pcLEDs with Disordered Intergrowth Structure. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 5311–5319. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802645
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!