Synthesis, Electronic Properties, and Reactivity of Phospholes and 1,1′-Biphospholes Bearing 2- or 3-Thienyl C-Substituents
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 19, pages 4914–4924, May 4, 2009
How to Cite
Fadhel, O., Szieberth, D., Deborde, V., Lescop, C., Nyulászi, L., Hissler, M. and Réau, R. (2009), Synthesis, Electronic Properties, and Reactivity of Phospholes and 1,1′-Biphospholes Bearing 2- or 3-Thienyl C-Substituents. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 4914–4924. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802677
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
- Ministère de la Recherche et de l′Enseignement Supérieur
- project ANR PSICO
- Scientific and Technological French-Hungarian Bilateral Cooperation (BALATON program)
- Alexander von Humbold Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!