Control of the Supramolecular Excimer Formation of Thioflavin T within a Cucurbituril Host: A Fluorescence On/Off Mechanism
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 21, pages 5215–5219, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Mohanty, J., Dutta Choudhury, S., Upadhyaya, Hari P., Bhasikuttan, Achikanath C. and Pal, H. (2009), Control of the Supramolecular Excimer Formation of Thioflavin T within a Cucurbituril Host: A Fluorescence On/Off Mechanism. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 5215–5219. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802686
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!