Cyclometalated Platinum(II) Complexes as Highly Sensitive Luminescent Switch-On Probes for Practical Application in Protein Staining and Cell Imaging
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 15, pages 3652–3656, April 6, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, P., Wong, E.-M., Ma, D.-L., Tong, G.-M., Ng, K.-M. and Che, C.-M. (2009), Cyclometalated Platinum(II) Complexes as Highly Sensitive Luminescent Switch-On Probes for Practical Application in Protein Staining and Cell Imaging. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 3652–3656. doi: 10.1002/chem.200802707
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2008
- University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!