Useful Sialic Acid Modifications Catalyzed by Palladium
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 21, pages 5195–5199, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Chang, C.-W., Norsikian, S. and Beau, J.-M. (2009), Useful Sialic Acid Modifications Catalyzed by Palladium. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 5195–5199. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900093
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
- National Chiao Tung University
- the Institut Français de Taipei
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!