Nanofibers from Oxazolidi-2-one Containing Hybrid Foldamers: What is the Right Molecular Size?
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Special Issue: 100th Anniversary of SCI
Volume 15, Issue 32, pages 8037–8048, August 10, 2009
How to Cite
Angelici, G., Falini, G., Hofmann, H.-J., Huster, D., Monari, M. and Tomasini, C. (2009), Nanofibers from Oxazolidi-2-one Containing Hybrid Foldamers: What is the Right Molecular Size?. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 8037–8048. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900185
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2009
- Ministero dell′Università e della Ricerca Scientifica
- Fondazione del Monte di Bologna e di Ravenna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!