Directly Relating Gas-Phase Cluster Measurements to Solution-Phase Hydrolysis, the Absolute Standard Hydrogen Electrode Potential, and the Absolute Proton Solvation Energy
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 24, pages 5926–5934, June 8, 2009
How to Cite
Donald, William A., Leib, Ryan D., O'Brien, Jeremy T. and Williams, Evan R. (2009), Directly Relating Gas-Phase Cluster Measurements to Solution-Phase Hydrolysis, the Absolute Standard Hydrogen Electrode Potential, and the Absolute Proton Solvation Energy. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 5926–5934. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900334
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0718790
- NIH. Grant Number: R01M064712
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!