These authors are joint first authors.
Hybrid Polymerization of Vinyl and Hetero-Ring Groups of Glycidyl Methacrylate Resulting in Thermoresponsive Hyperbranched Polymers Displaying a Wide Range of Lower Critical Solution Temperatures
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7593–7600, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Jia, Z., Li, G., Zhu, Q., Yan, D., Zhu, X., Chen, H., Wu, J., Tu, C. and Sun, J. (2009), Hybrid Polymerization of Vinyl and Hetero-Ring Groups of Glycidyl Methacrylate Resulting in Thermoresponsive Hyperbranched Polymers Displaying a Wide Range of Lower Critical Solution Temperatures. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7593–7600. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900345
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50633010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB808000
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 111048
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects. Grant Number: 2005CB6238033
- Basic Research Foundation of Shanghai Science and Technique Committee. Grant Number: 07J14004
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B202
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.