Conformationally Complex π-Conjugated Molecular and Polymeric Materials: New Challenges for Organic Synthesis
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 21, pages 5176–5185, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Guthrie, Daryl A. and Tovar, John D. (2009), Conformationally Complex π-Conjugated Molecular and Polymeric Materials: New Challenges for Organic Synthesis. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 5176–5185. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900398
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Johns Hopkins University
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0644727
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!