Preparation of Polyfunctional Arylmagnesium, Arylzinc, and Benzylic Zinc Reagents by Using Magnesium in the Presence of LiCl
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 29, pages 7192–7202, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Piller, Fabian M., Metzger, A., Schade, Matthias A., Haag, Benjamin A., Gavryushin, A. and Knochel, P. (2009), Preparation of Polyfunctional Arylmagnesium, Arylzinc, and Benzylic Zinc Reagents by Using Magnesium in the Presence of LiCl. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7192–7202. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900575
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2009
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!