Diamond- and Graphite-Like Octacyanometalate-Based Polymers Induced by Metal Ions
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7648–7655, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Wang, T.-W., Xiao, H.-P., Li, Y.-Z., Song, Y. and You, X.-Z. (2009), Diamond- and Graphite-Like Octacyanometalate-Based Polymers Induced by Metal Ions. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7648–7655. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900578
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806104, 2007CB925102
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20631030, 20721002, 20771057
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20070420983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!