Diamond- and Graphite-Like Octacyanometalate-Based Polymers Induced by Metal Ions
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7648–7655, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Wang, T.-W., Xiao, H.-P., Li, Y.-Z., Song, Y. and You, X.-Z. (2009), Diamond- and Graphite-Like Octacyanometalate-Based Polymers Induced by Metal Ions. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7648–7655. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900578
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806104, 2007CB925102
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20631030, 20721002, 20771057
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20070420983
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.