Three-Component Langmuir–Blodgett Films Consisting of Surfactant, Clay Mineral, and Lysozyme: Construction and Characterization
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 2461–2469, February 22, 2010
How to Cite
Miao, S., Leeman, H., De Feyter, S. and Schoonheydt, Robert A. (2010), Three-Component Langmuir–Blodgett Films Consisting of Surfactant, Clay Mineral, and Lysozyme: Construction and Characterization. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 2461–2469. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900584
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2009
- Flemish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!