Three-Component Langmuir–Blodgett Films Consisting of Surfactant, Clay Mineral, and Lysozyme: Construction and Characterization
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 2461–2469, February 22, 2010
How to Cite
Miao, S., Leeman, H., De Feyter, S. and Schoonheydt, Robert A. (2010), Three-Component Langmuir–Blodgett Films Consisting of Surfactant, Clay Mineral, and Lysozyme: Construction and Characterization. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 2461–2469. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900584
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2009
- Flemish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!