Synthesis, Conformational Interconversion, and Photophysics of Tethered Porphyrin–Fullerene Dyads with Parachute Topology
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7698–7705, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Fazio, Michael A., Durandin, A., Tkachenko, Nikolai V., Niemi, M., Lemmetyinen, H. and Schuster, David I. (2009), Synthesis, Conformational Interconversion, and Photophysics of Tethered Porphyrin–Fullerene Dyads with Parachute Topology. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7698–7705. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900587
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation
- Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society
- the Research Challenge Fund of New York University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!