Highly Efficient Asymmetric Synthesis of Vinylic Amino Alcohols by Zn-Promoted Benzoyloxyallylation of Chiral N-tert-Butanesulfinyl Imines: Facile and Rapid Access to (−)-Cytoxazone
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 39, pages 10217–10224, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, M., Sun, X.-W., Xu, M.-H. and Lin, G.-Q. (2009), Highly Efficient Asymmetric Synthesis of Vinylic Amino Alcohols by Zn-Promoted Benzoyloxyallylation of Chiral N-tert-Butanesulfinyl Imines: Facile and Rapid Access to (−)-Cytoxazone. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 10217–10224. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900801
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20672123, 20672126, 20721003, 20772017
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 08QH14027
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!