Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate Aldolase Catalyzed Synthesis of Structurally Diverse Polyhydroxylated Pyrrolidine Derivatives and Evaluation of their Glycosidase Inhibitory Properties
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 30, pages 7310–7328, July 27, 2009
How to Cite
Calveras, J., Egido-Gabás, M., Gómez, L., Casas, J., Parella, T., Joglar, J., Bujons, J. and Clapés, P. (2009), Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate Aldolase Catalyzed Synthesis of Structurally Diverse Polyhydroxylated Pyrrolidine Derivatives and Evaluation of their Glycosidase Inhibitory Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7310–7328. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900838
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2006-01345/BQU
- La Marató de TV3 foundation. Grant Number: 050931
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: DURSI 2005-SGR-00698, 2005SGR05-01063
- ESF projects COST. Grant Numbers: D25/0006/05, CM0701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!