Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate Aldolase Catalyzed Synthesis of Structurally Diverse Polyhydroxylated Pyrrolidine Derivatives and Evaluation of their Glycosidase Inhibitory Properties
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 30, pages 7310–7328, July 27, 2009
How to Cite
Calveras, J., Egido-Gabás, M., Gómez, L., Casas, J., Parella, T., Joglar, J., Bujons, J. and Clapés, P. (2009), Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate Aldolase Catalyzed Synthesis of Structurally Diverse Polyhydroxylated Pyrrolidine Derivatives and Evaluation of their Glycosidase Inhibitory Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7310–7328. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900838
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2006-01345/BQU
- La Marató de TV3 foundation. Grant Number: 050931
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: DURSI 2005-SGR-00698, 2005SGR05-01063
- ESF projects COST. Grant Numbers: D25/0006/05, CM0701
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.