Acid-Catalyzed Cascade Reactions of Arylvinylcyclopropenes with Acetals and Aldehydes for the Construction of Different Aromatic Systems
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7543–7548, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Zhu, Z.-B., Wei, Y. and Shi, M. (2009), Acid-Catalyzed Cascade Reactions of Arylvinylcyclopropenes with Acetals and Aldehydes for the Construction of Different Aromatic Systems. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7543–7548. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900948
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2009
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 06XD14005, 08dj1400100-2
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2009CB825300
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20872162, 20672127, 20821002, 20732008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!