Acid-Catalyzed Cascade Reactions of Arylvinylcyclopropenes with Acetals and Aldehydes for the Construction of Different Aromatic Systems
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7543–7548, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Zhu, Z.-B., Wei, Y. and Shi, M. (2009), Acid-Catalyzed Cascade Reactions of Arylvinylcyclopropenes with Acetals and Aldehydes for the Construction of Different Aromatic Systems. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7543–7548. doi: 10.1002/chem.200900948
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2009
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 06XD14005, 08dj1400100-2
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2009CB825300
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20872162, 20672127, 20821002, 20732008
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.