Improved Molecular Weight Control in Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization (ROMP) Reactions with Ru-Based Olefin Metathesis Catalysts Using N Donors and Acid: A Kinetic and Mechanistic Investigation
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 45, pages 12435–12446, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Dunbar, Miles A., Balof, Shawna L., LaBeaud, Lawrence J., Yu, B., Lowe, Andrew B., Valente, Edward J. and Schanz, H.-J. (2009), Improved Molecular Weight Control in Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization (ROMP) Reactions with Ru-Based Olefin Metathesis Catalysts Using N Donors and Acid: A Kinetic and Mechanistic Investigation. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 12435–12446. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901013
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
- University of Southern Mississippi
- Aubrey Keith Lucas and Ella Ginn Lucas Endowment for Faculty Excellence Award
- Trent Lott National Center for the Innovation Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!