Heterogeneously Catalyzed Efficient Alkyne–Alkyne Homocoupling by Supported Copper Hydroxide on Titanium Oxide
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7539–7542, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Oishi, T., Katayama, T., Yamaguchi, K. and Mizuno, N. (2009), Heterogeneously Catalyzed Efficient Alkyne–Alkyne Homocoupling by Supported Copper Hydroxide on Titanium Oxide. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7539–7542. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901080
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2009
- Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering)
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Researches from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!