Heterogeneously Catalyzed Efficient Alkyne–Alkyne Homocoupling by Supported Copper Hydroxide on Titanium Oxide
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 31, pages 7539–7542, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Oishi, T., Katayama, T., Yamaguchi, K. and Mizuno, N. (2009), Heterogeneously Catalyzed Efficient Alkyne–Alkyne Homocoupling by Supported Copper Hydroxide on Titanium Oxide. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 7539–7542. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901080
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2009
- Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering)
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Researches from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.