Enhanced Catalytic Activity and Unexpected Products from the Oxidation of Cyclohexene by Organic Nanoparticles of 5,10,15,20-Tetrakis-(2,3,4,5,6-pentafluorophenyl)porphyrinatoiron(III) in Water by Using O2
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 44, pages 12133–12140, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Smeureanu, G., Aggarwal, A., Soll, Clifford E., Arijeloye, J., Malave, E. and Drain, C. (2009), Enhanced Catalytic Activity and Unexpected Products from the Oxidation of Cyclohexene by Organic Nanoparticles of 5,10,15,20-Tetrakis-(2,3,4,5,6-pentafluorophenyl)porphyrinatoiron(III) in Water by Using O2. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 12133–12140. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901086
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0554703
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: SCORE S06M60654
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: G12-RR-03037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!