Low-Concentration 1,2-trans β-Selective Glycosylation Strategy and Its Applications in Oligosaccharide Synthesis
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 41, pages 10972–10982, October 19, 2009
How to Cite
Chao, C.-S., Li, C.-W., Chen, M.-C., Chang, S.-S. and Mong, K.-K. T. (2009), Low-Concentration 1,2-trans β-Selective Glycosylation Strategy and Its Applications in Oligosaccharide Synthesis. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 10972–10982. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901119
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2009
- National Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!