New Pyrrole-Based Organic Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Convenient Syntheses and High Efficiency
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 38, pages 9664–9668, September 28, 2009
How to Cite
Li, Q., Lu, L., Zhong, C., Huang, J., Huang, Q., Shi, J., Jin, X., Peng, T., Qin, J. and Li, Z. (2009), New Pyrrole-Based Organic Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Convenient Syntheses and High Efficiency. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 9664–9668. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901150
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20674059, 20871096, 20772094
- Program for NCET
- National Fundamental Key Research Program
- Hubei Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!