Preparation and Cellular Uptake of pH-Dependent Fluorescent Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 556–561, January 11, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Meng, L., Wang, X. and Lu, Q. (2010), Preparation and Cellular Uptake of pH-Dependent Fluorescent Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 556–561. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901168
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 50925310
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20874059, 20904030
- Major Project of Chinese National Programs for Fundamental Research and Development. Grant Number: 2009CB930400
- High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009AA03Z329
- Key Fundamental Research Project of Science and Technology Commission of the Shanghai Municipal Government. Grant Number: 08JC1412300
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!