Size Selectivity of a Copper Metal–Organic Framework and Origin of Catalytic Activity in Epoxide Alcoholysis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 45, pages 12255–12262, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Jiang, D., Urakawa, A., Yulikov, M., Mallat, T., Jeschke, G. and Baiker, A. (2009), Size Selectivity of a Copper Metal–Organic Framework and Origin of Catalytic Activity in Epoxide Alcoholysis. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 12255–12262. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901510
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!