These authors equally contributed to this work
Surface Modification and Functionalization of Microporous Hybrid Material for Luminescence Sensing
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 2125–2130, February 15, 2010
How to Cite
Li, H., Cheng, W., Wang, Y., Liu, B., Zhang, W. and Zhang, H. (2010), Surface Modification and Functionalization of Microporous Hybrid Material for Luminescence Sensing. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 2125–2130. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901687
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20871040, 20901022
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 208016
- Ministry of Personal, People’s Republic of China. Grant Number: 2006332
- Scientific Program launched in 2008 by Hebei province. Grant Number: 08965110D
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 09JCYBJC05700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!